Deep Black Jaguar XKR Full Respray
We recently completed a full respray on a Jaguar XKR, for a customer who wanted to display the vehicle at a number of car shows.
He wanted to transform the car from its Metallic Silver colour to a Deep Black colour throughout. The car had been taken to a local garage for respraying but it had been sitting around for several weeks with the owner was beginning to lose faith.
He therefore came to Minehead Auto Body Repairs and spoke to Michael about achieving these wishes.
Base Vehicle: Metallic Silver Jaguar XKR.
Bodywork: Deep Black finish using; solid Deep Black base coat and a clear lacquer.
- Stripped the panels, wings, doors, door panels and boot.
- Prepped the vehicle for painting which included the engine bay, door apertures, boot and bumpers.
- The vehicle was sprayed with a coat of a deep black paint.
- A final clear lacquer was then applied.
- Finally the van was reassembled and polished to give a factory finished.
The owner was very exacting in the standard of finish he wanted and we are pleased to say he was over the moon with the final result. He is now looking forward to showing off the Jaguar XKR at car shows across the UK.
Get Your Vehicle Resprayed!
If you are interested in having your vehicle resprayed then please get in touch. We can discuss what you would like and give you some ideas of our own.